The 3rd International Conference on Education and Social Science Research” (ICESRE) is intended to provide a place for educators/ teachers/ lecturers/ scientists/ practitioners in the field of education and social sciences to share their research results. Scientific research will be useful only if it is accessible to the public. To serve this purpose, this conference launches with a theme:
“Social engineering through the dissemination of research in education and social sciences to support education policies in the context of Asia Pacific society”
By making research results public, we can hear new opinions and information to expand our understanding of the world. This is why it becomes necessary to achieve educated global society through this dissemination of knowledge. If you are one of those researchers who wish to be heard, you are invited to participate in this webinar.
Join us if these are your fields of interest:
- Teachers’ role and the science of education
- Curriculum and education policies
- Education technology and distance learning
- Language education and cultural anthropology
- Psychological education and sociology
- Law and political education
Enlighten our communities, colleagues, government officials, and education practitioners on the importance of dispersing your research. Support the policy makers by enabling them to create research-based policies which will advantage the public and society. We will help you publish your works in internationally accredited proceedings!
Record and track these dates!
- Online registration open: 1 August 2020
- Abstract upload: 15 August 2020
- Article/full paper upload: 28 August 2020
- Conference day: 17 October 2020
REGISTRATION AND ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Abstract should not exceed 250 words including keywords and author names
- Paper is written individually or in group of maximum 3 authors in MS Word format
- Paper has not been proposed or published elsewhere
- Paper length is 4500 words or 6 pages maximum (excludes references)
- Paper style must follow the guidelines
- Register online ://icesre.upgris.ac.id or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your abstract on http://icesre.upgris.ac.id or send it to our email to email@example.com
- All selected papers will be announced on our website and notification will be sent to your email. Always check our page http://icesre.upgris.ac.id.
- Paper are selected and blind reviewed by external reviewers
- Selected papers will be published on a SCOPUS indexed proceedings.
- Domestic authors: Rp 2.500.000, –
- international authors: US$225
- Domestic: Rp 800.000,-
- International: US$100
Ajeng Setyorini, S.S., M.Pd. : 082134907522
Entika Fani Prastikawati, S.Pd., M.Pd. : 085726977779
Nur Cholifah, S.Pd., M.Pd. : 085726336214